After Recall Fix: faulty "plug-in" reminders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

margie100

I had my Recall work done on Friday. Ever since then, when I park at home and plug my car into my AV Charging Dock, I get the "don't forget to plug-in email" from CarWings 5 minutes later. (However the car is plugged in, and it charges overnight as it should.) If I plug it in to my Blink Charging Dock, I do NOT get the email. Strange!

Anyone else receiving faulty "plug me in!" emails since the upgrade? Do you have the AV or the Blink charging dock?

I've never received any plug in reminders, but I don't use the timer functions, so that one can be explained, but I also have never got a "charging started" text even though it is configured as both text and email. I've tried both individually also, and it never sends it, I'm assuming that this message is also timer only. But I also don't get a charging interrupted when the EVSE is unplugged from the car which is worrisome. I do get the charging completed every time, so that works fine.

All of these work the same now as before the upgrade.

Yesterday the car didn't start charging on its own. Not sure why ... I started the charge from the web. So now I have 100% charge instead of 80% ....

Back