Touch Panel won't lay flat anymore except when car is off.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connellbsd

Anyone know how to get the touch panel to lay flat against the dash when the car is running? It was flat for the first two weeks, but now it appears i did something to make it tilt up about 1/2 an inch at the bottom. So now the sun hits it just right to make it unreadable quite often. There must be an adjustment..

Thanks, Bill

connellbsd said:
Anyone know how to get the touch panel to lay flat against the dash when the car is running? It was flat for the first two weeks, but now it appears i did something to make it tilt up about 1/2 an inch at the bottom. So now the sun hits it just right to make it unreadable quite often. There must be an adjustment..

Thanks, Bill
The button on the front has two functions, tilt and open. If you tap it, it opens to give you access to the cd player and ram card. If you hold it down for a second or two it will change the angle of the screen. It will cycle through the positions and go back to flat.

Thanks for the simple explanation, I too changed it somehow and had not gotten around to figuring out how to make it go back.
G

jcesare said:
connellbsd said:

Thanks, Bill
The button on the front has two functions, tilt and open. If you tap it, it opens to give you access to the cd player and ram card. If you hold it down for a second or two it will change the angle of the screen. It will cycle through the positions and go back to flat.

Oh My.. I never saw that in the manual. It worked! Thank You. BTW. I went to my local Nissan Service department on Friday and was told that it was probably an Adjustment in the computer so I would need to leave it for a few hours. It seemed hard to believe... but I didn't have a few hours, I left and I posted it here. Glad I did.

-Bill

Back