Bluetooth keeps dropping - handset list keeps disappearing

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatuey

I tried to search to see if this was covered in any other topic but could not find anything.

On the leaf screen when trying to make a call with my iPhone connected thru Bluetooth the handset phonebook keeps disappearing intermittently. Is anyone else having similar issues? Very annoying when trying to make a call.

By bluetooth has never dropped, and I use it frequently.

Since my phone only sends (or LEAF only gets) a few (like 10) contacts, I almost always use the Call History instead of the fragments of the phonebook that transferred.

So, my "bug" is an incomplete transfer (not losing the addresses), ...
but that could be the Samsung phone.

hatuey said:
I tried to search to see if this was covered in any other topic but could not find anything.

On the leaf screen when trying to make a call with my iPhone connected thru Bluetooth the handset phonebook keeps disappearing intermittently. Is anyone else having similar issues? Very annoying when trying to make a call.

This is an out in left field guess (without getting into my car to double check), but are you sure that's not a menu item where manual access is restricted while the car is in motion? And that could be what you're seeing?

Excellent insight, Mike.

Many menu items and touch screen choices are temporarily dimmed out (not available) while the car is in motion. When the car stops, even in traffic or at a STOP sign, the options "brighten" and are again available to the driver.

A few (not enough) helpful functions are available (even while in motion) via the Voice Command button on the lower left of the steering wheel. NOTE: Best to get familiar with them while parked.

It may be your phone. I had the same issue and swapped out my phone for a different one and it went away.

Back