What does this go to?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TickTock

I found these two clip like thingeys inside the carport where I park the Leaf. I can't say for certain they came off the Leaf, but I cannot imagine where else they would have come from. My kids are not particularly gentle with the car (entry and exit is best decribed as launching themselves in and exploding out) so it seems likely they kicked something loose. Anyone know if they came from the Leaf? I could not find anything obviously missing.

11%2B-%2B1

Retaining clip for the rear seatbelts. Can't fault your kids, it looks pretty flimsy. I remember losing one out of the minivan the first month we owned it.

TickTock said:
I found these two clip like thingeys inside the carport where I park the Leaf. I can't say for certain they came off the Leaf, but I cannot imagine where else they would have come from. My kids are not particularly gentle with the car (entry and exit is best decribed as launching themselves in and exploding out) so it seems likely they kicked something loose. Anyone know if they came from the Leaf? I could not find anything obviously missing.

11%2B-%2B1
Actually, you have 3 things ... one's a penny. Glad to help!
:lol:

Back