EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mux said:
Just downloaded and installed it, but it's not quite working right.

Keeps saying 'Syncing...', then it displays the percentage/kilometers for a few seconds and goes back to syncing. As if it's not properly reading the sync interval.

Hi mux,

Please install or update to evplugIn 2.0.2.6. That bug : "Syncing..." is fixed.

BR
evplugIn.

Unfortunately your site seems to be down. I can't reach the download to test the new version!

mux said:
Unfortunately your site seems to be down. I can't reach the download to test the new version!

Hi!

I just tested the evplugIn facebook page, "Use app" button, and its working well. Please try again and let me know:

https://www.facebook.com/evplugin/

BR
evplugIn

I stumbled upon this old thread and wanted to say that your PoC plugin for Windows OS sounds like a really cool project. It's always great to see people coding for fun and coming up with new ideas, especially when it comes to electric vehicles.
I appreciate the warning you gave about the potential risks of using the application. It's important to always be cautious when downloading and installing third-party software, especially if it's an older thread and the software might be outdated. Also, if anyone reading this is ever in need of a Windows 10 key at a discounted price, they might want to check out the subreddit windows 10 key cheap. It's an older thread, but they still offer some good deals on Windows keys.

It sounds pretty cool, especially for folks who want to keep an eye on their electric vehicle's status. Thanks for sharing it with the community.

Your EV plugin for Windows sounds like a fantastic project, and I appreciate you sharing it with the community. It's great to see tech enthusiasts like you working on creative solutions.
I've taken a peek at your Facebook page for the app, and it's awesome to see the support and engagement you're getting. Keep up the excellent work!
If you're ever looking to expand your tech skills, you might find the Azure AI Fundamentals course pretty helpful. It's a cool way to dive deeper into the world of artificial intelligence, and who knows, it might inspire some new ideas for your plugin.

Back