After 22 days with the new hardware, I finally got the call from Nissan EV that it was set up on their end. Sure enough, I hit "Accept", and all the options for my car showed up.
Here are the steps I took:
- Walking through the logon process step-by-step with tech support over the phone - didn't work
- Mashing the "Accept" key repeatedly - didn't work
- Deleting & re-entering the car ID & password in the navigation system - didn't work
- Taking the car back to the dealer to re-check install - didn't work
- Pulling the negative battery terminal - didn't work
- Sending an impatient email to Nissan EV - worked
Don't think I'll ever need remote climate control in SoCal, but charge interrupt notifications are worth the price of admission for me.