Nissan Connect 2016 H.S. Batman !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blimpy

there are 28 pages of stuff about trying to make Nissan Connect work.
Go the Nissan website, jump through the hoops.. go to PlayStore.. down load the apps..
only to discover there is another set of apps ( I think ? ) called Nissan Connect EV... and that aint on PLayStore.

WTF ?

I think I can make an ICE car do the hoola... but none of the magic functions like
ejecting tampons from the ash tray... or checking the charge level.. or managing the heater.

Should I just forget the whole thing and pretend I bought an S model .. or what ?
2016 SV. 2 weeks old. :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: :evil:

Nissan ConnectEV is the app required to control the remote Leaf features. How old is the Android device you are trying to load it on? For the most convenient use, this app should be loaded on your phone, and it should work on all recent android (and Apple) models. I run it on a Samsung Galaxy S5. I use it during the summer to cool down the car before use.

I've used the old Carwings app and later Nissan Connect on both my iPhones and Android phones. For the latter, I used it on a Samsung Galaxy S4, then S6 and now a (Google) Nexus 5X.

blimpy said:
only to discover there is another set of apps ( I think ? ) called Nissan Connect EV... and that aint on PLayStore.

WTF ?
It's definitely on the Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aqsmartphone.android.nissan&hl=en

The Android version required is 4.2, so if your phone is older than that, it won't work however (and might not show up).

JLV.. thanks. I seem swamped by too many new thingees and options and apps and settings.
Once it is all "running on automatic".. I'm sure it will be fine.

Have to check my 2013 Tab2 to see what version of android it runs.. but it aint a phone.
It's a Wi-Fi android tablet with Blue Tooth.

Leaf has paired with it.. and Leaf Spy Pro now working with it. Should be ok.

I will follow the link to the app.. and try again.

Back