NiisanTekna
Delivery Date: 19 Feb 2017
Leaf Number: 987654

Re: EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:46 am

New evplugIn 1.0.0.20:

New option to show the last sync Time in evplugIn bar ( need to restart windows explorer after enabling/disabling "show evplugin last Time sync in bar" option).

download: http://bit.ly/2lUkM6E

note:
There is an issue with auto-update feature.
If it fails to auto install the new version, please download current installer as a workaround.
We are working to fix the auto-update issue asap.

Wildcard4Tekna30Kw
Delivery Date: 02 Jan 2017
Leaf Number: 055604

Tue May 09, 2017 5:42 pm

NiisanTekna wrote:
Stanton wrote:
NiisanTekna wrote:There is no need to have FB account.
1.Tell me, is there any error or message on the screen, in step #3?
2.Did you use a valid email account, insert a password and press button register?

Thanks.

Entered valid email address and password, pressed "register" button and received the following ERROR: 406, INFO: INVALID PARAMS

Ok. Lets check:

1. This version of plugin only supports Nissan. Is your EV Nissan?
2. Before register your plugin, In EV connection info tab, dId you fill all the data in the form and press the save button? ( you must fill this and press save before register)

3 What is you Region?

Hello there, Im a new user in this forum. I've just read this and realised I made that error, I've registered first without filling the data in "EV information". I've filled it after, but it doesn't connect :(
I've already disconnected, restarted the PC and connected, but nothing....it says "Connecting..." for hours if I let him.
There's no error messages.
Yes, I have internet connected, yes it's a Nissan Leaf, EUROPE selected (I'm from PORTUGAL), it's Windows 8.1 updated, the registration was successful , but without filling up the date first, was in blank :(
Registered with the same credentials of "You+Nissan" and filled the "EV information" with Leaf's username in the app and it's pw, but like I said only after registrating :(
Now what can I do? Please help.
Thank you
Filipe Lopes
Lisbon, Portugal

powersurge
Delivery Date: 06 Dec 2014

Thu May 11, 2017 9:57 am

All of this is to be able to see your battery charge on your computer?

I always know my battery charge because I look at my dash all the time....

I guess that you have to have a Leaf with 3g connection??

NiisanTekna

Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Wildcard4Tekna30Kw wrote:
NiisanTekna wrote:
Stanton wrote:
Entered valid email address and password, pressed "register" button and received the following ERROR: 406, INFO: INVALID PARAMS

Ok. Lets check:

1. This version of plugin only supports Nissan. Is your EV Nissan?
2. Before register your plugin, In EV connection info tab, dId you fill all the data in the form and press the save button? ( you must fill this and press save before register)

3 What is you Region?

Hello there, Im a new user in this forum. I've just read this and realised I made that error, I've registered first without filling the data in "EV information". I've filled it after, but it doesn't connect :(
I've already disconnected, restarted the PC and connected, but nothing....it says "Connecting..." for hours if I let him.
There's no error messages.
Yes, I have internet connected, yes it's a Nissan Leaf, EUROPE selected (I'm from PORTUGAL), it's Windows 8.1 updated, the registration was successful , but without filling up the date first, was in blank :(
Registered with the same credentials of "You+Nissan" and filled the "EV information" with Leaf's username in the app and it's pw, but like I said only after registrating :(
Now what can I do? Please help.
Thank you
Filipe Lopes
Lisbon, Portugal

Hi Filipe,

Sent you a PM.

evplugIn

NiisanTekna

Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:04 pm

powersurge wrote:All of this is to be able to see your battery charge on your computer?

I always know my battery charge because I look at my dash all the time....

I guess that you have to have a Leaf with 3g connection??

Hi,

Needs to have a 2,5G or 3G connectivity at least.

Br
evplugIn,

NiisanTekna

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:59 am

Return to “Range / Efficiency / Carwings”