NiisanTekna
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Delivery Date: 19 Feb 2017
Leaf Number: 987654

Re: EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:46 am

New evplugIn 1.0.0.20:

New option to show the last sync Time in evplugIn bar ( need to restart windows explorer after enabling/disabling "show evplugin last Time sync in bar" option).

download: http://bit.ly/2lUkM6E

note:
There is an issue with auto-update feature.
If it fails to auto install the new version, please download current installer as a workaround.
We are working to fix the auto-update issue asap.

Image

Wildcard4Tekna30Kw
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:20 pm
Delivery Date: 02 Jan 2017
Leaf Number: 055604

Re: EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

Tue May 09, 2017 5:42 pm

NiisanTekna wrote:
Stanton wrote:
NiisanTekna wrote:There is no need to have FB account.
1.Tell me, is there any error or message on the screen, in step #3?
2.Did you use a valid email account, insert a password and press button register?

Thanks.


Entered valid email address and password, pressed "register" button and received the following ERROR: 406, INFO: INVALID PARAMS


Ok. Lets check:

1. This version of plugin only supports Nissan. Is your EV Nissan?
2. Before register your plugin, In EV connection info tab, dId you fill all the data in the form and press the save button? ( you must fill this and press save before register)
Image

3 What is you Region?

Hello there, Im a new user in this forum. I've just read this and realised I made that error, I've registered first without filling the data in "EV information". I've filled it after, but it doesn't connect :(
I've already disconnected, restarted the PC and connected, but nothing....it says "Connecting..." for hours if I let him.
There's no error messages.
Yes, I have internet connected, yes it's a Nissan Leaf, EUROPE selected (I'm from PORTUGAL), it's Windows 8.1 updated, the registration was successful , but without filling up the date first, was in blank :(
Registered with the same credentials of "You+Nissan" and filled the "EV information" with Leaf's username in the app and it's pw, but like I said only after registrating :(
Now what can I do? Please help.
Thank you
Filipe Lopes
Lisbon, Portugal

powersurge
Posts: 750
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:24 am
Delivery Date: 06 Dec 2014
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

Thu May 11, 2017 9:57 am

All of this is to be able to see your battery charge on your computer?

I always know my battery charge because I look at my dash all the time....


I guess that you have to have a Leaf with 3g connection??

NiisanTekna
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Delivery Date: 19 Feb 2017
Leaf Number: 987654

Re: EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Wildcard4Tekna30Kw wrote:
NiisanTekna wrote:
Stanton wrote:
Entered valid email address and password, pressed "register" button and received the following ERROR: 406, INFO: INVALID PARAMS


Ok. Lets check:

1. This version of plugin only supports Nissan. Is your EV Nissan?
2. Before register your plugin, In EV connection info tab, dId you fill all the data in the form and press the save button? ( you must fill this and press save before register)
Image

3 What is you Region?

Hello there, Im a new user in this forum. I've just read this and realised I made that error, I've registered first without filling the data in "EV information". I've filled it after, but it doesn't connect :(
I've already disconnected, restarted the PC and connected, but nothing....it says "Connecting..." for hours if I let him.
There's no error messages.
Yes, I have internet connected, yes it's a Nissan Leaf, EUROPE selected (I'm from PORTUGAL), it's Windows 8.1 updated, the registration was successful , but without filling up the date first, was in blank :(
Registered with the same credentials of "You+Nissan" and filled the "EV information" with Leaf's username in the app and it's pw, but like I said only after registrating :(
Now what can I do? Please help.
Thank you
Filipe Lopes
Lisbon, Portugal


Hi Filipe,

Sent you a PM.

evplugIn

NiisanTekna
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Delivery Date: 19 Feb 2017
Leaf Number: 987654

Re: EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:04 pm

powersurge wrote:All of this is to be able to see your battery charge on your computer?

I always know my battery charge because I look at my dash all the time....


I guess that you have to have a Leaf with 3g connection??


Hi,

Needs to have a 2,5G or 3G connectivity at least.

Br
evplugIn,

NiisanTekna
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Delivery Date: 19 Feb 2017
Leaf Number: 987654

Re: EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:59 am


NiisanTekna
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Delivery Date: 19 Feb 2017
Leaf Number: 987654

Re: EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:22 am

evplugIn 2.0 now available for download. Visit evplugIn Facebook page for more information.

Jedlacks
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:10 pm
Delivery Date: 29 May 2016
Location: Kennesaw, GA

Re: EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:28 am

Under the EV Information Tab, which information from what site/program do we put in the username and password fields?
2015 SV QC/LED
Juicebox 40A

NiisanTekna
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Delivery Date: 19 Feb 2017
Leaf Number: 987654

Re: EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:42 am

Jedlacks wrote:Under the EV Information Tab, which information from what site/program do we put in the username and password fields?


Hi!

Put the same login info you use on the NissanConnect app (android / iphone).

Br.

Battlewind
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 5:18 pm
Delivery Date: 21 May 2017
Leaf Number: 403651

Re: EV 3rd party plugin for windows 7, 8 and 10.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:39 am

Thanks for working on the suggested updates for the program. It is working much more reliably for me now.

Return to “Range / Efficiency / Carwings”