flarcos
Delivery Date: 30 Sep 2018

Survey on home charging stations

Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:58 am

Good afternoon,

First of all thanks to all the people who have already participated in the survey I posted last week. I have reached over 100 answers and would like to make it to 500 if possible to present some valid results. I have understood I made a mistake by sending the survey in English and I now have versions in German, French and Spanish that I have distributed.

Here is the link to the English version:
https://goo.gl/forms/5bece3Kg6LynJOu63

Again I know this is not innovative but I just want to gather information as to how the users of electric vehicles are embracing the new concepts of transportation.

As I said I will offer the results to the people who have participated and I would like to thank you all for the support. I am here again for any questions on the Nissan Leaf (old generation) and customer concerns!

Thanks a lot!
Francisco

RegGuheert
Delivery Date: 16 Mar 2012
Leaf Number: 5926

Re: Survey on home charging stations

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:18 pm

I responded to the survey. Unfortunately, with no idea how my privacy and the safety and security of my family and home would be preserved, I had to say that I would not want to participate in any such sharing arrangement.
RegGuheert
2011 Leaf SL Demo vehicle
2011 miles at purchase. 10K miles on Apr 14, 2013. 20K miles (55.7Ah) on Aug 7, 2014, 30K miles (52.0Ah) on Dec 30, 2015, 40K miles (49.8Ah) on Feb 8, 2017.
Enphase Inverter Measured MTBF: M190, M215, M250, S280

cwerdna
Gold Member
Delivery Date: 28 Jul 2013

Re: Survey on home charging stations

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:14 am

I left "Would you change to diesel/petrol after your experience?" unanswered since the choices Yes/No didn't really meet my circumstances.

If my job and/or living circumstances forced me to got back to an ICEV, even a PHEV, I might have to. I am not at that point where some people say "I will never go back to an ICEV". And, I still am open to getting an ICEV sports car (e.g. Miata, 370Z, or "Toyobaru") as a 2nd car.
RegGuheert wrote:Unfortunately, with no idea how my privacy and the safety and security of my family and home would be preserved, I had to say that I would not want to participate in any such sharing arrangement.

Yeah. If I had an L2 EVSE at home (which I don't), I'd have similar concerns and would also for the same reason be hesitant to list it on Plugshare. You never know if those folks supposedly needing a charge are bad guys or will use info listed to scope out a house to determine when is the best time to rob it. (I was burglarized for the 1st time in my life in January 2015.)

'13 blue Leaf SV w/premium package (owned)
'13 blue Leaf SV w/QC + LED & premium packages (lease over, car returned)
'06 Prius

Return to “Range / Efficiency / Carwings”