Survey on home charging stations

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flarcos

Good afternoon,

First of all thanks to all the people who have already participated in the survey I posted last week. I have reached over 100 answers and would like to make it to 500 if possible to present some valid results. I have understood I made a mistake by sending the survey in English and I now have versions in German, French and Spanish that I have distributed.

Here is the link to the English version:
https://goo.gl/forms/5bece3Kg6LynJOu63

Again I know this is not innovative but I just want to gather information as to how the users of electric vehicles are embracing the new concepts of transportation.

As I said I will offer the results to the people who have participated and I would like to thank you all for the support. I am here again for any questions on the Nissan Leaf (old generation) and customer concerns!

Thanks a lot!
Francisco

I responded to the survey. Unfortunately, with no idea how my privacy and the safety and security of my family and home would be preserved, I had to say that I would not want to participate in any such sharing arrangement.

I left "Would you change to diesel/petrol after your experience?" unanswered since the choices Yes/No didn't really meet my circumstances.

If my job and/or living circumstances forced me to got back to an ICEV, even a PHEV, I might have to. I am not at that point where some people say "I will never go back to an ICEV". And, I still am open to getting an ICEV sports car (e.g. Miata, 370Z, or "Toyobaru") as a 2nd car.
RegGuheert said:
Unfortunately, with no idea how my privacy and the safety and security of my family and home would be preserved, I had to say that I would not want to participate in any such sharing arrangement.
Yeah. If I had an L2 EVSE at home (which I don't), I'd have similar concerns and would also for the same reason be hesitant to list it on Plugshare. You never know if those folks supposedly needing a charge are bad guys or will use info listed to scope out a house to determine when is the best time to rob it. (I was burglarized for the 1st time in my life in January 2015.)

Back