Seattle Home Charger Rebates/Incentives?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plugg

I'm on the cusp of purchasing a Clippercreek HCS-40P, Plug-in 32 Amp Level 2 EVSE, 240V, NEMA 14-50 plug, with 25 ft cable here in Seattle. My provider is Seattle City Light. I've searched this forum and a bit online but I've been unable to find any information about current rebates/incentives for the purchase and/or the installation. Is anyone aware of any available rebates/incentives? Thanks in advance! :)

Just got a 2014 Leaf a few days ago. Researching Level 2 chargers I went to the Seattle City Light website. I found information about charging and public (paid) charge stations but nothing about rebates for putting in home charging units.

That was my experience as well. I did go ahead and buy the Clippercreek HCS-40P given the excellent reviews. I've still been unable to find any rebates or incentives for either the cost of the unit or the cost of installation. Still hoping someone out there knows something!

there are none active right now that i could find either last year, but you can write it off in your taxes at least!

Back