e-pedal always on

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canswim

Is there a way to keep the e-pedal on by default in a 2018? Currently I have to turn it on manually every time I start the car

There is an option to remember you driving modes in the settings page accessed from the steering wheel on the dash.

To keep the e-Pedal system activated even after the EV system restarts, turn on “Retain Mode” in the “Driver Assistance” menu of the vehicle information display.

How to? It's an honest question. I've read the manual, but don't understand everything. But you know what helps? Yeah - SNARKY REPLIES!
I came here because mine no longer stays on. It's much faster than reading the manual. In fact, most people like to be helpful!
And to the helpful ones? Thanks! To the unhelpful one - you need to buy a Tesla. Their forums are filled with answers like yours, as honest as it was.

jjdoe said:
How to? It's an honest question. I've read the manual, but don't understand everything. But you know what helps? Yeah - SNARKY REPLIES!
I came here because mine no longer stays on. It's much faster than reading the manual. In fact, most people like to be helpful!
And to the helpful ones? Thanks! To the unhelpful one - you need to buy a Tesla. Their forums are filled with answers like yours, as honest as it was.
It's a legitimate question. It took me a while to find the menu to set to default to hold the last setting, and would likely take me as long to find it again to turn it off. Dig into the settings menu on the main driver's display, it's buried in there somewhere. Once set, the car will keep the last switch setting (instead of defaulting to the off position) upon start-up.

Back