Change Carwings Nickname

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uccello

I'm still using the carwings nickname supplied by Nissan. I've changed it in the owners portal, but is there some other place I need to change it because the Carwings rankings still has me listed with the original name. If I do manage to change it, will it wipe my rankings?

Thanks

john

I would like mine corrected a bit as well to match my screen name here but I also do not want to lose my rankings (I'm 2nd in the Energy Economy category for the US and World monthly rankings). I'm just going to leave it alone unless you have success getting it changed.

change the name in your profile settings

"edit vehicle profile" in upper right. does not change your rankings.

i had to change mine BACK after Carwings reset my account

character limit is a bit short so had to abbreviate a bit

Well, I've changed the name in the nissanusa.com/owners/vehicles page as you suggested. I actually did this weeks ago, but it has never updated my Carwings username of John888. So maybe now it will stick. I was only using 8 characters, but I've shortened it to seven.

I wonder if the carwings is ranking using the VIN.

-u

I seem to think there is already a thread on this. I will add that I have changed my name in carwings a number of times and I am still stuck with the system given name on the carwings ranking screens. All my emails from carwings and my owners page have the correct name however. I have contacted support about this and they have no idea why and I have not pushed the issue for a while.

Skywagon said:
I would like mine corrected a bit as well to match my screen name here but I also do not want to lose my rankings (I'm 2nd in the Energy Economy category for the US and World monthly rankings). I'm just going to leave it alone unless you have success getting it changed.

Hi guys
I appreciate your feedback and understand your concern about maintaining your rankings. While I can make adjustments to match your screen name without affecting your current standings, it's completely up to you whether you'd like to proceed with the change.free fire name

Back