Car wingings login

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonewild

I have logged in and use the web site from my laptop but I can't get my login to work with my iphone? Is anyone seen that before or does it take more time as I just got my car on Tuesday.

Here's one I have not seen before. This started tonight:

CARWINGS™ PIN and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) do not match.

Your CARWINGS™ PIN is no longer associated with the VIN in our records. This may be a result of entering your CARWINGS™ PIN and password in the navigation system of a different LEAF™ than the one originally assigned to you. Until the PIN and VIN are validated, you will be unable to use the CARWINGS™ functionality through My Nissan. Please contact our call center at 877-NO GAS EV (664-2738) for help.

I also saw this tonight. Not that it matters much, since I have mostly concluded that carwings is useless anyway.

Yeah, I reluctantly have to agree. I can't see paying for it past year three unless there have been some substantial upgrades and additions by then. My Carwings was back to normal this morning, by the way...

Googler said:
I also saw this tonight. Not that it matters much, since I have mostly concluded that carwings is useless anyway.

Hopefully in three years there will be a hack to operate minimum functions through wifi when available.
Seems like the subscption is primarily connectivity and updates.

Back