Charge Level and Mobile App Request

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apacheguy

After 1 month of ownership of a 2013 Leaf, here is what I would like to see most:

1. Ability to switch between "standard" 80% charge and "max range" 100% charge from within the mobile app. It is too inconvenient to have to remember every time I park the car to switch between these modes depending on my driving needs the following day.

2. I believe this has been requested before - ability to define a "standard" charge as something higher than 80%. The reason is that 80% is often too low of a charge for my needs. However, 90% is my sweet spot. Additionally the difference in battery degradation between these levels is negligible.

apacheguy said:
1. Ability to switch between "standard" 80% charge and "max range" 100% charge from within the mobile app. It is too inconvenient to have to remember every time I park the car to switch between these modes depending on my driving needs the following day.

Well it's taken me 17 months, but I've finally gotten bored of going out to the garage in the evening to check on my next day's timer. This is an excellent suggestion.

Another vote from me, definitely would like to see this feature as well.

Back