Leaf15
Delivery Date: 09 Jun 2018

Re: make inner tie rod ends replaceable

Fri May 10, 2019 5:33 am

LeftieBiker wrote:
Leaf15 wrote:How do you know about this?
Because of I was selling mine as I do not need it anymore and Nissan complained to eBay with trademark BS. Maybe some poor soul was arguing with greedy Nissan Dealer about this repair and used ebay listing as leverage. But it was Nissan who forced delisting. Not like I care about selling it as it is just a pocket change, not so for folks who need this part though. Hopefully, those who needs it would find this thread and save themselves a small fortune.
Leaf 2015 SV CPO traded for 2019 Hyundai Ioniq EV Limited

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2018

Re: make inner tie rod ends replaceable

Fri May 10, 2019 1:00 pm

Leaf15 wrote:
LeftieBiker wrote:
Leaf15 wrote:How do you know about this?
Because of I was selling mine as I do not need it anymore and Nissan complained to eBay with trademark BS. Maybe some poor soul was arguing with greedy Nissan Dealer about this repair and used ebay listing as leverage. But it was Nissan who forced delisting. Not like I care about selling it as it is just a pocket change, not so for folks who need this part though. Hopefully, those who needs it would find this thread and save themselves a small fortune.
Damn, that sucks!
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
BAFX OBDII Dongle
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

Return to “Enhancement / Change Requests”