Constructive/usefull feedback for Nissan?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UkrainianKozak

I was looking all over the net to find some kind of survey-style feature/improvement request that Nissan can actually use, and so far found none...
What I imagine is a compiled list of commonly proposed options that every owner can vote for.
Then we can let Nissan know that THIS is what real customers want most, and that way I think we can make a difference faster...
It is one thing to write in the forum, another thing would be saying hey, out of 10 000 owner 9755 owners find <this feature> really annoying or really want to see in the next-gen leaf...

So, have anyone heard about this kind of survey/feature request/feedback?
If not I'm willing to invest some time to make one if enough people think that would be a good idea and participate...

Actually did a JD Power survey for the LEAF last week. It was pretty thorough regarding the car itself and I believe manufacturers get the data as well.

I was talking more about What features you would like to add/remove from Leaf and vote for it, not the marketing mumbo-jumbo that JD power does... and guess what, can I add something to it? - no, i didn't get this survey and it is over... and I can't even see the results... JD power is not even showing Leaf as an available Nissan model on their website...

UkrainianKozak - I think that is a great idea. One list of features sorted by how popular the idea is. If there was some way to include price, that would be good too. Maybe the list could have entries that look like this:

Feature Name: Self Opening Charger Door
Interest: 78% at $99, 65% at $199, 30% at $299
Sales Pitch: Forgetting to plug your car in when you get home from work Monday night might mean you have to take a sick day Tuesday morning when you discover your car has no charge. This feature will help you remember every day, not just most days.
Description: When the car is turned off at a location that it has been charged at before, the charger door automatically pops fully open. This happens 2 seconds after the driver's door is closed. The sound of the door flipping up should catch the attention of the driver and saves the driver having to pull the latch.

Back