Nissan needs to have a serious talk with Thane C. Heins

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nrgrevolution

Same range with 1/2 the batteries ( close to 1/2 the battery cost reduction in sale price also ) by incorporating Thane's regenerative acceleration invention.

EV's are just one aspect in a much larger field of disruptive technological bliss that "Perepiteia" unfolds. The ramifications are mind blowing.

Below is a post made by Thane,

======================================================================================================

Hello All,

We have a pretty high level demo coming up and they asked for some information on our technologies.
If you don't have this info yet you may find it of value?

Cheers
Thane

Industry comments;

CHRYSLER ELECTRIFIED POWERTRAINS:

- The technology looks really interesting and is revolutionary. I would like to learn more about the technology. Is it possible to organize a demo or a lecture in the USA?"

GENERAL MOTORS:

- "This sounds interesting. I'd like you to connect with our Fuel Economy Learning Program manager, to schedule a time for you to come in and share the technology with us. We need to know more about the Physics behind it. I have talked with my colleagues in GM US about your solution for vehicles. So, we would like more details about fuel economy and emissions regarding it Do you have any company that use this approach in vehicles? I am open for discussion"

MERCEDES-BENZ:

- "It would be fitting for the inventor of the automobile to be first with your revolutionary technology and for me to play a role in that would be awesome!"

NISSAN Japan:

- "Thanks for providing technical information. If the effect of your invention is really true, I am sure there will be strong needs in the market.
How can you prove this on an actual electric vehicle, for example by making a prototype using our Nissan Leaf? I would like to discuss your business model and financial requirements, investment needs, business plan."

NEIL YOUNG:
- "We would like to find a way to use your technology in our LincVolt Project".

EV WORLD
Mike Brace, EV World Tech Editor :
- "When we finally understand what Thane Heins has discovered, we likely will have to rewrite the laws of electromagnetism." http://evworld.com/article.cfm?storyid=1890" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NASA :
Erik Clark NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center:

- "The magnetics lab here at Goddard expressed some interest in having you come down to do a colloquium"

US AIR FORCE
Omar Mendoza, Program Manager Energy & Environmental Quality Air Force Research Laboratory Wright Patterson;

- "We really are more interested in developing its use and application for military power requirements"

CANADIAN SPACE AGENCY:
Gilles Leclerc, Canadian Space Agency Space Technologies;

- "I have asked Mr. Gilles Brassard, A/Director, Spacecraft Payload here at the Canadian Space Agency to look at your technologies and to visit your laboratory"

ELECTRIC MOBILITY CANADA:
Mike Elwood, Chairman Electric Mobility Canada and Vice President of Azure Dynamics;

"This is a freakin game changer!"

ELECTRIC MOBILITY CANADA:
Al Cormier, Executive Director Electric Mobility Canada;

- "I am writing to ask you to submit what you feel would be an appropriate document to describe your regenerative acceleration technology for circulation to our Committee members"

OTTAWA UNIVERSITY:
Dr. Habash, University of Ottawa;

- "Of course it accelerates... this represents several new chapters in physics, that is why we are consulting MIT"

UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO:
Dr. Stanley Townsend, University of Toronto & Former Managing Editor of the Canadian Journal of Physics ;

- "Thane, Your Press Release was most interesting to me as a physicist & an engineer.
The level of technical detail was adequate to tell me that you probably have made a very significant advance in applied physics & in safely & successfully handling a new source of electric power. Congratulations!"

MIT
Dr. Marcus Zahn;

- "It works and it is not something I would have expected, now I am just trying to figure it out"

RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCE:
Dr. Evstigneev N.M., Institute for System Analysis, Russian Academy of Science;

- " A number of your experiments are not lying in the field of Maxwellian electrodynamics"

UNIVERSITY OF CONCORDIA
Professor Joseph Shin, Concordia University;

- "This is absolutely fascinating stuff you are doing"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN INSTITUTE
Mike Simpson, Transportation Analyst Rocky Mountain Institute;

- "You seem to have made an interesting discovery. Our internal physics experts review this information and have determined that it is very interesting work"

PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS OF ONTARIO:
Donald Wallace, Executive Director Ontario Centre for Engineering and Public Policy;

- "Would you be willing to contribute an article on this technology to the Journal for Engineering and Public Policy?"

CANADIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF SCIENCE
David Mann, Canadian Association for the Advancement of Science;

====================================================================================================

Here are 2 nice video's ( google for many more, or check out Thane's youtube channel )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I4YyOjhbNk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tCf7f41o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its only spam to those with the blinders on, and time will prove it to be true. When the Wright brothers first flew, all refused to believe it till they saw a physical airplane over their head. You all may need the same unfortunate proof, such a pity, but that choice is yours.......

What a ridiculous scam! If his claims were really true, then proof would be "crystal clear"; simply unplug that AC input cord to the Variac he's using to power his motor. If it really is making more than it's using, it would continue to run, and the lightbulb would continue to light.

I'd bet anything that after unplugging his bench everything grinds to a halt in seconds.

-Phil

funny-cat-toast-infinite-energy.jpg

Sorry, My BS meter is going off on this one. Sounds a lot like Cold Fusion all over again.

If, according to the linked article he's "got enough investors" why does his post seem to be trying to convince us that he's being taken seriously by all the parties that he quoted (most likely VERY out of context). I'm just not buying the story that he can't make any more headway on this because he (or the author of the linked article) cannot think of an appropriate application to test for. And finally, aren't there any patents or peer reviewed papers on the subject? No?

I have been working on a similar device for 10 years and I can remove my plug and it does run. I have not asked for any money yet but I will need some money to build a larger unit. In the next month I will be looking for some limited investors which I will extend exclusively to MNL members. I will be seeking 20 people to each invest $10,000 for my first round. I am very excited to offer this amazing opportunity and once my larger prototype is done every company will wake up. Upmyunity has five employees and is growing, In April I WILL start a thread with a link to the agreement and where you can send the money via Western Union and be one of the luck few selected to be a part of this ground level opportunity!

Here are some quotes from people that have seen my system:

Ingineer- "I have seen more of these devices you can shake a soldering iron at, this is the real deal"

Tony Williams- "This device in a LEAF could limit my visits to Blink charging locations and reduce my charging costs and frustrations"

Gary Gid- "I thought the Gid meter was ground breaking, this has changed everything. I'm calling Hometown Buffet for the first investor meeting"

Palmer MD- "With the work needed on my front end, I only wish I could find a way to retro fit this into the repair of my LEAF"

Davewill- "I expect that the warranty coverage on this will be a million miles or 40 years, whichever is not stated"

Anonymous- "I'd pee on a train horn if I thought it would do any good, this tops them all"

Keep the faith and stay tuned!

EVDRIVER said:
I have been working on a similar device for 10 years and I can remove my plug and it does run. I have not asked for any money yet but I will need some money to build a larger unit.
You forgot to mention you are living under an assumed name and cannot make public appearances, due to threats on your life by large, multinational corporations.

Another perpetuum mobile...how boring.
Why do people always fall for such obvious BS and why are there always
reporters that try to fling it around?

sproqitman said:
EVDRIVER said:
I have been working on a similar device for 10 years and I can remove my plug and it does run. I have not asked for any money yet but I will need some money to build a larger unit.
You forgot to mention you are living under an assumed name and cannot make public appearances, due to threats on your life by large, multinational corporations.

You forgot the mention the government and the Illuminati as well....
Also come to think of it, like any create-energy-out-of-nothing device, this would make for an excellent doomsday machine, with the potential to destroy the whole universe....
So if he finds no investors, a letter to the UN or the US government, demanding a few trillion bucks will do instead....

I suspect there is some sort of resonance occurring in his rig. He's using a Variac to limit speed on a single-phase AC induction motor. This is probably where the "sneak" is, and he may honestly think it's "free" energy. It basically is distorting the AC waveform and sneaking more power through his current meter to increase the speed of his induction motor.

If he is honest, I bet you anything if he switches to a DC motor running from a battery (where it's super-easy to see if you are over-unity), his setup fails to produce similar results. Connect a standard brushed DC motor to a 12v battery, and put the rest of his test setup in. It will fail without the complex resonant circuit formed by the AC, the induction motor, and the Variac.

AC can do all kinds of sneaky things, that even surprise seasoned engineers. I suspect his power factor is terrible and nowhere close to 1. You put a power factor meter on there and you'll see the power factor go into the abysmal range when he's doing his "boost". Those coils probably work together along with the 60hz AC to sneak misaligned current pulses through his test setup that enable them to speed up the motor, but it's far from free!

This is why the power company measures power factor on large industrial users and penalizes them with fees if they aren't close to unity. In residential areas, they don't bother, but they often have automatic "correctors" throughout the system that switch in banks of capacitors when they are needed. This ends up being counted as transmission loss.

-Phil

EVDRIVER said:
Anonymous- "I'd pee on a train horn if I thought it would do any good, this tops them all"

This one just cracked me up. Now I'm just waiting for the opportunity to say "pee on a train horn" IRL. :lol:

richard said:
EVDRIVER said:

This one just cracked me up. Now I'm just waiting for the opportunity to say "pee on a train horn" IRL. :lol:

I prefer: "I wouldn't urinate down Jane Fonda's throat if her large colon were on fire and we were inside a Chinese firecracker factory which was perched on an earthquake fault filled with white hot magma that would cause the end of the world as we know it".

Come on, another perpetual motion machine scam. If his setup really violated the 2nd and 1st laws of thermodynamics (which no object in the entire universe has ever been observed to to, including black holes), then he won't need any funding. He can simply rig it up to produce power from nothing, then sell this to the utility. This will give him more money to build more perpetual motion machines. Continue this n number of times until he becomes so powerful that he can then take over the world.

As I say, if water-powered cars or perpetual motion machines really existed in someone's secret basement, then the inventors would certainly be moving on to much greater pursuits than spreading rumours about the existence of water-powered cars or asking for your hard earned money.

Back