Rolling down all windows...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonlifeisguid

I've owned several Nissan and Infiniti vehicles and one of the features I used a lot was the hold unlock to roll down all the windows. Either its a feature you have to turn on in the car somehow or they've removed it altogether. Anyone else notice this?

jasonlifeisguid said:
I've owned several Nissan and Infiniti vehicles and one of the features I used a lot was the hold unlock to roll down all the windows. Either its a feature you have to turn on in the car somehow or they've removed it altogether. Anyone else notice this?
There is no such feature on the LEAF, per Owner's Manual, pp. 3-6 to 3-16.

My 2006 VW had that feature, as did my wife's 2000 BMW. In hot weather, being able to open all windows beforehand, even if only 5-10 seconds beforehand, can really help the interior temperature, especially on breezy days.

It's in some other Nissan and Infiniti models. I believe a prerequisite is for the window to have auto up/down before they can use the fob feature. I believe Altima with convenience package has the two front windows that have auto up/down and can roll them down with the fob. I believe Maxima can do all four. Sometimes sunroof operation is also included in the fob feature. LEAF only has auto up/down for the driver's window, thus no fob operation according to this logic.

Back