Clarion unit - full electronic circuit diagram available

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great!
It looks like a part of the circuit is missing thought for AUX video so I think it would be no dice unless you want to part with the back up cam or somehow connect both to an input sensing circuit and hack the OS to allow video on all the time (messing with the Reverse signal or going into troubleshoot mode AFAIK).

Looking over the sheets it does explain why the line-out converters don't do much justice to the downstream sound however. The onboard amp if quite bad :(.

Paqo said:
Hi! maybe this can help to find a way to get an extra video input for display :)
this is available free from my Google disk
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-r8Gk9kOJBzZzY3LS1NaWE0Unc/edit?usp=sharing

I have been working on this topic. So far we have not found any method to provide a video signal. The only way is through the Reverse camera input. Still, the head unit adds the reverse guidelines onto the video feed. There is an option to turn off the predictive guidelines but not for the distance guidelines.

If anyone has any information on how I could turn that off, we may just have a method to get an extra source to be plugged in.

Thanks in advance.
xender99

Back