USB Port Not Working... 2015 Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnabyjonez

Hello everyone,

I just picked up a 2015 Leaf and the USB Port does not work. I have attempted two cell phones and 3 iPhone chargers, but none of them are working. I will take it into the shop tomorrow, but I'm hoping someone has a quick fix.

Cheers

Some IPhone cords won't work, put it in USB mode and try playing your music, ensure car is on. Could be that the USB isn't connected, wouldn't surprise me coming out of Tenn. Lastly check fuse.

I use the cigarette lighter plug to charge a phone or run 12v accessories...

I plug in a usb stick into that port to play music. I don't think the USB port will charge a phone...

Yeah it won't charge or recognise any device. Must be the port itself or
A fuse. Just sucks, I got the car today. It's a sh1$;y start to a brand new car

Its slow, shows recharging on my 2013 leaf 's' so its getting some juice. My prob w/the usb here is that the system is not recognizing my device, an lg g3 running 4.xx.

"Checking for device" forever. Wtf? Help!

LEAFYEE said:
Its slow, shows recharging on my 2013 leaf 's' so its getting some juice. My prob w/the usb here is that the system is not recognizing my device, an lg g3 running 4.xx.

"Checking for device" forever. Wtf? Help!

If it's not an iPhone, then I think you will only be able to play your music over Bluetooth.

Thanks let me dig out the instruction booklet (soon)...no wonder my daughter never seemed to complain about connectivity probs -- shes got an iphone. Dad has the aapl shares but is el cheapo with phones that get replaced every 1-2 years but thats android for you. Sometimes u get what u pay for thx again.

Back