Coollibrariandude
Gold Member
Delivery Date: 02 Sep 2017
Leaf Number: 306722

Re: USB overrides source and starts from first song every time I start the car

Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:41 pm

This is my number one pet peeve with the Leaf. No sooner do I get my iphone plugged in than the Cinncinatti Pops version of the A-B-C song (I am a Children’s Librarian and I liked that song rill I heard it every single time I start my car). Then there is the fact that the font and labels for the songs and podcast folders are so small that my large fingers seem to miss my choices and choose the one before or after. Meaning you can’t even use it while driving without crashing the car and somehow that dammed A-B-C song starts up again.
Before I bought the car I knew I wuoldn’t be getting CarPlay but I didn’t think it would be so bad but it re@lly is driving me crazy and leaving me a little bitter and wishing I had a 2018 instead of a. 2018 or that I had bought an e-golf or something else. But the Leaf does everything else well especially the electric part of being an electric car.
My work around is to set everything up on my phone before I put the car In gear and then stay with whatever i’ve chosen till I get to my destination.
2017 "Coulis Red" SL with premium package, solar panel and the whole shebang. Purchased new in September '17 from Jim Bone Nissan in Santa Rosa,CA and incentives from Sonoma Clean Power.

Return to “Music / Navigation / Handsfree”