Setting Home in NAV

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonewild

I have the NAV set as my home and it some how get deleted after I shut it off. Do I have to added it as a place to make it stay.

I also have to upload my hand set every time I want to use my phone WHY? Do I have to type every time.

Nobody else reporting this "Nav Memory Loss", so quite possibly a dealer should look at yours.

Perhaps get with another LEAF owner to check that you are doing a "Save", if such is required.

Gonewild said:
I have the NAV set as my home and it some how get deleted after I shut it off. Do I have to added it as a place to make it stay.

I also have to upload my hand set every time I want to use my phone WHY? Do I have to type every time.
I've not tried the nav much. But definitely the phone bluetooth connection (?) holds, so do the entered numbers.

Skywagan was just over but we did not talk about this. I will ask him in a few days he will be looking at my bra and tint that is being done in the morning.

A quick note about setting your home address in the NAV system - if you have Homelink your garage door is programmed into the car as well, so a car thief would end up with both your home address and entry into your garage - as a precaution you should use a nearby intersection as your Home address, instead of your actual address.

If you are auto-recording charging locations, how can you (easily) keep your home charger location off the list?

Keep auto-recording Off, and just record other charging locations manually?

Back