Add the current charging location to your Nav/map?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEG

When at a new, unmapped charge location can you do something to tell the Leaf to remember this spot in your nav maps?

Various people (including at the dealership) said this was possible, but I haven't figured out how...

I know you can add locations/destinations, but I am hoping there is something like "save current location as a charging station location". It would be good to be able to rename/label the location too.

It would be nice if you could put the Leaf into a mode where it automatically adds the location to your maps every time you plug in the charge cable and start charging.

(In an ideal world it would also include "upload this location to public charge location database".)

TEG said:
It would be nice if you could put the Leaf into a mode where it automatically adds the location to your maps every time you plug in the charge cable and start charging.
Ask and ye shall receive. Page 2-14 of the Navigation manual. Zero Emissions Button -> Settings -> Other Settings
— [Autosave New Charging Stations]: If charging station information you have used is not stored in the system, the location will be automatically registered in the Address Book.

Back