New Wheels Enkei RPF-1 Installed

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny250

Hello fellow Leaf'ers,

Been lurking for awhile, this will be my first post.

After owning my Leaf for almost three years, with every intention of returning the lease, I was offered a generous $7500 off my residual! I also got another $1500 off from Nissan Fontana (thank you so much Richard!) to sweeten the deal, making my residual a little less than $3000.

After the unreal feeling of actually owning this glorious vehicle, I felt the need to make it my own, so I did the research of finding some wheels that would fit OEM sized tires, not to mention the steelies were cramping my style (my hubcaps were damaged so I just removed them).

I decided on Enkei RPF-1s, one of the best wheels on the market in it's price range. Specs:

16x7 +30, Powdercoated Black

27893888430_0659544f53_z_d.jpg

Waiting at America's tires

28140611906_bbfc110900_z_d.jpg

Pics of the wheels by the charging stations at work!

28175037545_235b20896d_z_d.jpg

28070583432_2906d6d083_z_d.jpg

I couldn't be happier with the results, just need to put on my Megan racing coilovers and lower the car a little and I will be done!

Thanks for looking everyone. :D

Looks good. Let us know how the range improves and if the 16" oem tires drive you crazy. The 17" oem tires drive me crazy due to the sidewalls being so soft but the range is the best. My 17" winter setup is much nicer and range doesn't suffer.. My 18" setup is by far the best on performance but worst on range.

I also found that approx 30mm drop with the coilovers seems to give the best aero for range with the 17" OEM tires+17X8 G35 wheels.

Both cars are looking top notch! At $3k residual, that's a no brainer to buy and use as much as possible, congrats!

Great choice of wheels for both rides! The TE37's have my heart though. :mrgreen:

Ahhh - that picture you posted of work-near-the-chargers looks like the top level of the Woodland Hills Kaiser - where I sometimes charge. Studio City is pretty close too!

Cheers,
Tal

Back