Nissan - Bumper Protector review

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MalcolmReynolds

Well my Leaf "Serenity" showed up today and I began adding the mods and accessories. Overall very impressed with how substantial this car feels. It is very nice. Sort of like driving an over sized golf cart! LOL

Well one of the mods that went on my car today that I wanted to post a quick review of is the Nissan rear bumper protector. This is really just a properly sized piece of plastic with an adhesive tape on the back which you place on your rear bumper cover to protect your cars bumper. It is a little spendy for what it is.

Installation was a breeze. I took some alcohol on a microfiber cloth and prepped the surface first. There is an arrow on the piece that I lined up with the rear hatch latch with the lift gate opened. Basically line the piece up so that it is centered, then there is a small plastic tab that they attached to each of the adhesive tape strips that you can pull while the protector is in place. Then press it down so that the tape has good contact and you are done.

When you are done it looks like it should have been there all along. Overall this is a good accessory. Would have been nicer if it was like 10 bucks cheaper, but that is just me whining. So as long as it stays put I think I will be very happy with it, and should keep Serenity looking nice a little longer.

Back