MyNissanLeaf.com License plate frame?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cdub said:
Is there one? Will there be one? I'd buy it. :)

Thats a great idea......... and according to Google Search this specific idea has never been suggested on the internet.........

You are first and therefore a Winner !!!!

I'll take two, please....

Carlos said:
cdub said:
Is there one? Will there be one? I'd buy it. :)

Thats a great idea......... and according to Google Search this specific idea has never been suggested on the internet.........

You are first and therefore a Winner !!!!

I'll take two, please....

Count me in too!!!!!!!

I tried "SOLAR POWER" on the top line and "MyNissanLeaf.com" on the bottom, black text on gold, on the standard $20 gold frame. Looks nice, add about $7 for shipping 1 or two.

That's a great idea - I'll look into some bulk pricing and see what we can set up!

I'll bet we can do something like this:
http://www.cafepress.com/pluginamerica

513870490v9_480x480_Front.jpg

Yes, if we were to open a store or bulk purchase some you wouldn't have the option of custom lettering, but we could make some different options.

Is there any preference over type of frame?
The metal one above with the lettering plates stuck on for $12.99 or a plastic silk screened one like this for $5.99?

SS_Frame.jpg

wxxyz said:
Is there any preference over type of frame?
The metal one above with the lettering plates stuck on for $12.99 or a plastic silk screened one like this for $5.99?

SS_Frame.jpg

Both ?

garygid said:
However, they only offer "Plug In America" frames, and no custom lettering, it seems.
DarkStar said:
MyNissanLeaf.com would need to open their own Cafepress store and design the items to be sold.
That would be best. My one reservation there would be the unknown quality of cafepress' license plate frame. I don't want flimsy chintzy license plate frames.

I contacted autoplates.com. This is my convo with them:
me said:
I am interested in quantity pricing for a group buy a license plate frame. Some of us on the mynissanleaf.com forum may be interested; I do not know the quantity yet: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3016
Can I have an general idea of the quantity versus percent discount for quantity order of a license plate frame?
Thanks.
autoplates.com said:
Are you wanting Plastic or Metal? Metal minimum is 50 pcs @ $9.58 and plastic the minimum is 250 pcs @ $.80 each
me said:
Thanks for the information. We will most likely go with metal.
Does the $9.58/50 pcs. price include custom lettering? Thanks.
autoplates.com said:
Yes. However you do have a onetime Mold Charge of $150.00

Back