What is the Fog light bulb size?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a H11. There are a number of good LED replacements for them but be aware that you may need to swap the power leads if you use a LED to get the polarity correct (if it is backwards, it simply will not light)...

mxp said:
Can someone tell me what is the Fog light lightbulb size from the service manual ?
Thx.

mogur said:
It's a H11. There are a number of good LED replacements for them but be aware that Nissan wired the polarity backwards and you will need to swap the leads if you use a LED...

mxp said:
Can someone tell me what is the Fog light lightbulb size from the service manual ?
Thx.

Thanks for the info and the heads up on the polarity mogur. I might be looking at some PIAA yellow bulbs.

Glad to hear that some work out of the box. The majority that have put them in so far, myself included, have found that they had to reverse the polarity but as that is easy to do it is not a big deal either way.

Now if I could only find some decent 4100K incandescent replacements for the H9 high beams... The Sylvania would be perfect but they don't make them in a H9...

rawhog said:
The polarity thing is not a given. And, H9 or H11. I bought mine off ebay and they worked out of the box. No wire swaps needed. Also, some mfg's are making the lamps with reversible connectors. That way you make the change at the lamp, not the cars wiring.

I need help in finding led replacement led bulbs for turn signals that are already resistor equipment. Thank You Jim Tubbs

Back