Custom Leaf stickers on a Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolarPowered

As my wife as been thoroughly enjoying her new silver Leaf, she was a bit disappointed that people are not recognizing that she is driving a Nissan Leaf. She also loves telling people about the virtues and technologies of the car, and thus she wanted the car to "stand out a little more" so it can be a conversation starter.

After some thought and some pre-visualization experiments in Photoshop, I suggested, "How about a swirl of leaves playfully dancing down the sides of the car?".

Here are the results, after I applied the stickers this past weekend. I selected 3 colors of blue that complement the steely-blue colors in the Nissan and the Zero-Emissions logos.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice! Although, I would rather put flames on the sides and a big skull on the hood... that should get people to notice :lol:

IBELEAF said:
Nice! Although, I would rather put flames on the sides and a big skull on the hood... that should get people to notice :lol:
Both "leaves" and "flames and skull" have their place--I do like the leaves, and the nice thing, they are not a fixed item.

If you do the flames and skull, please post for sure. Me, I am leaning toward a skull and crossbones pirate theme... :)

Here's my sticker mod:

IMG_1281-1.jpg

Back