2010 Aero Concept Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Segacity

The aero concept that can be easily found on youtube & google image search has my imagination. I've been looking around the board & finding nothing exactly addressing the possibility of getting parts or fabrication of mods. It seems to me that the wheel size, wheel covers, skirt kit, and possible lower stance would add efficiency/range. I'm even thinking of adding a wider rear view mirror and removing the passenger side view for efficiency as well.
Since I'd be using it in our nation's capital for deliveries within a 15 mile radius, only an electric pick-up would be better.
So, a new Leaf will be a nice small business vehicle if not for the attention getting style alone. I plan to add a hitch too in order to more easily pull the 10 bikes on a 140 lb kayak trailer from Malone.
So, as a newbie here, I look for the eco-modders, the Nissan Japan connected folks & the like-minded that appreciate the lines of the 2010 Aero Concept by NISMO and want to do something about it. If I cannot get it OEM, then I'm fine with good craftsmanship stateside.
Let the great minds come together!
Sega
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXuFa5DS1wE[/youtube]

The Aero is sharp looking... except those wheels. Towing? You would be the first I know of. Oh, and Welcome.

Back