Daily odometer

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adaminla

Before I plug in at night I try to remember to reset the trip odometer. That way, the next day when I drive I have a more realistic sense of how far I've driven and can probably go. I've found that the range meter can be pretty inaccurate and knowing the distance driven has been helpful for me.

I'm still trying to find a way to always remember to pull the release button for the 'fuel' cover. Wish that was just a flip lid without the latch but I suspect aerodynamics might pop it open all the time while driving.

I wish there was a "distance since last charge" meter that was something like what the Prius has. I suppose a clever hack would be to have one of the trip meters reset every time the charging bay hood is released.

I wish that trip odometer (the one with timer) would reset with every drive automatically, otherwise I keep forgetting to reset it every time. I had that in Acura before and it was nice having auto reset.

cdub said:
Doesn't carwings tell you this in the history?
It does, but it's too much hassle to login and the history doesn't show up instantly, I think it takes 24 hours for it to update...

IBELEAF said:
cdub said:
Doesn't carwings tell you this in the history?
It does, but it's too much hassle to login and the history does show up instantly, I think it takes 24 hours for it to update...

Plus you have to accept the nag screen for that to happen anyway, right? :D

Back