Must have tools

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monterja

Just wondering what everyone has their list of must have/helpful tools.
Looking into getting some stuff, and was wondering.
Thanks.

WD-40, Vice Grips, Duct Tape.

"Any man worth his salt can do half of household chores with just those three things. Anything else you need, you just borrow it." -- Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino

I consider these tools to be essential:
  • Full socket set
  • Multiple sizes of screwdrivers, both philips and flat-tip
  • Hammer
  • Pliers
  • Cutters (dikes)
  • A crescent wrench
  • Measuring Tape
  • Drill and drill-bits
  • Electrical Tape
I consider the following tools to be important, but not essential
  • Volt Meter (well, actually a multi-meter)
  • Infrared thermometer
  • Soldering Iron
  • Wrench set
  • Skill saw
  • Jig Saw

Spam goggles to prevent folks from responding to spam on this site:)

EVDRIVER said:
Spam goggles to prevent folks from responding to spam on this site:)

Sorry.. It seemed legit since it wasn't advertising anything. And a lot of people on this forum are the do-it-yourself type.

Torx screwdrivers, tow strap, jumper cables, common and popular electric plugs for the modified EVSE, lifting jack, spare tire, tire plug kit, (remove tire "slime" container so you never contaminate the TPMS sensors), work gloves and/or nitrile gloves, vise grips, duct tape (no messy WD40), JB weld, bungee cords and string, 12/3 extension cord with L6-20 plug, sweater, rain jacket, flashlight, normal metric small socket set, all-in-one screw driver, microfiber towels, roadside safety reflectors.

You guys have no hope of surviving the zombie apocalypse without a gun once the charge in your Leaf runs out..

Herm said:
You guys have no hope of surviving the zombie apocalypse without a gun once the charge in your Leaf runs out..
I thought guns didn't work against zombies, being already dead and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back