shima
Delivery Date: 26 Nov 2013

Re: Estonia does it faster!

Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Ogi wrote:
Rootengieneer wrote:By the way: Estonian II largest city has Electric-Taxi company with 9 old Leafs and constantly growing number of new Leafs (app 5). Within a year they have done over 1 million kilometers.
How much per car, per year?

I heard about them too. It was said that 2 car drove like 70000 km in a year without loosing any capacity of the battery.

shima

Thu May 08, 2014 12:51 pm

My most recent experience with a Leaf:
43000km on it, 91% charged shows 136km (heater on)
Thats Leaf Model1, 2011.
Because its the above mentioned rental, its 99% charged at Chardemo stations.
I'd say not bad. No capacity loss after 1 year of heavy rental use.

nemad
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2014
Leaf Number: 013819

Thu May 08, 2014 11:32 pm

shima wrote:
Ogi wrote:
Rootengieneer wrote:By the way: Estonian II largest city has Electric-Taxi company with 9 old Leafs and constantly growing number of new Leafs (app 5). Within a year they have done over 1 million kilometers.
How much per car, per year?

I heard about them too. It was said that 2 car drove like 70000 km in a year without loosing any capacity of the battery.

As I understood from my dealer the taxi company (http://www.elektritakso.ee, google translator should be able to handle this page) is thinking of getting more Leafs as they perform so well.
I am not sure if this is correct but they are using only CHAdeMO charging.
Red Leaf Acenta "Sally", since May 2014... the first kilometers.
15,20kWh/100km

shima

Thu May 08, 2014 11:36 pm

If only these Elmo's Chardemos were free to use.. or if the shopping centers started introducing free charging spots. But no one seem to care.

Vana biimer on seni äge auto.. vaatamata sellele et tal on 300k läbisõit.

nemad
Delivery Date: 30 Apr 2014
Leaf Number: 013819

Fri May 09, 2014 12:06 pm

shima wrote:If only these Elmo's Chardemos were free to use.. or if the shopping centers started introducing free charging spots. But no one seem to care.

If the Elmo charchers would have reasoned cost - that would be very good already. "Kulupõhine" should be the keyword.
Some new office buildings have at least EV oriented 220V plugs installed - could be used to warm up the car in winter.
I sent such a request to my own office staff. :) And I am thinking of starting to spam shopping centers on this topic. Just like Andy in "Shawshank redemption" - they can not ignore it. ;)

And as I just came from Oslo... Estonia ha a long way to go to catch Norway on EV topic.
Red Leaf Acenta "Sally", since May 2014... the first kilometers.
15,20kWh/100km

TonyWilliams

Mon May 12, 2014 1:29 am

nemad wrote:
shima wrote:If only these Elmo's Chardemos were free to use.. or if the shopping centers started introducing free charging spots. But no one seem to care.

If the Elmo charchers would have reasoned cost - that would be very good already. "Kulupõhine" should be the keyword.
Some new office buildings have at least EV oriented 220V plugs installed - could be used to warm up the car in winter.
I sent such a request to my own office staff. :) And I am thinking of starting to spam shopping centers on this topic. Just like Andy in "Shawshank redemption" - they can not ignore it. ;)

And as I just came from Oslo... Estonia ha a long way to go to catch Norway on EV topic.

I'm tentatively planning to be in Estonia for the start of this rally:

http://electricmarathon.eu/

We are glad to announce that this year’s Electric Marathon will take place from June, 03rd to June, 14th!

In 2014 the Electric Marathon is the same like it was last year. Race will start from Saint Petersburg on June, 03rd and finishes on June, 14th in Monte-Carlo and passes Russia, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. In addition to H.S.H. Prince Albert II event is under the patronage of governor of Saint Petersburg Mr Georgy Poltavcehko, Foundation Prince Albert II de Monaco, The President of Russian Charity Foundation “The Future of Homeland“ Mr Kjuri Usmanov and legendary champion from Ukraine Sergey Bubka.

This year’s Electric Marathon 2014 route will start in Saint-Petersburg.

Return to “Europe”