Here is how Nissan's CEO Test-Drives Self-Driving LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

armmynissanleaf

Imagine if #Uber started buying self-driving Nissan LEAFs. What would happen? Here is what Nissan CEO has to say about autonomous LEAFs after "test-driving" one and when they will come.

[REMOVED]

Is it just me, Armen? Why do you have to re-post this stuff all over Facebook and now here at MNL? I belong to several EV / LEAF groups on Facebook and I see you posting these Torquenews articles all over the place (2 LEAF groups with this very same post, and probably more that I'm not a member of). I don't see the value in this; we're all capable of seeking out our sources of EV or LEAF news...

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were benefiting financially from the clicks... :)

Thank you for posting that link that was a good read, and really I didn't even know Nissan was working on a self driving car.

Randy said:
Is it just me, Armen? Why do you have to re-post this stuff all over Facebook and now here at MNL? I belong to several EV / LEAF groups on Facebook and I see you posting these Torquenews articles all over the place (2 LEAF groups with this very same post, and probably more that I'm not a member of). I don't see the value in this; we're all capable of seeking out our sources of EV or LEAF news...

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were benefiting financially from the clicks... :)

what makes you think he's not?

obtw; I haven't linked my latest blog here yet... lets see; Facebook groups? 12 completed...

Randy said:

+ 1. Worse yet, a good number of Torque News' "articles" are simply click-bait bullsh*t. I got a Google Alert today about 2017 Nissan LEAF concept vehicle video or some such nonsense that was nothing more than a bunch of random LEAF pictures in an animated slideshow. Complete crap!

I wish I would have read all the posts in this thread before clicking on the click bait article that had absolutely no real information in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back