2015 June Plugin Sales Discussion : Leaf 2074 - Total 10365

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evnow

Looks like June is a flat month - like May. But, better than Q1.

The final numbers actually show a decline in MOM (10365 vs 11540) and a bigger decline YOY (10365 vs 12363).

Should be considerably less year over year. Sales for June are currently 3,908 below last year (when there were three fewer cars available), with only the Energis, FFE, SparkEV and Soul EV to go. The FFE and Soul don't do the volumes (beats me why the Soul doesn't do better), so it would take a huge month for the Fords and the Spark, and the Fords, at least, are tracking at or below last year.

Our newly elected Illinois governor..Bruce Rauner..stopped all incentives, (up to $4,000 and $2,500 for installation of a charging system,) so Leaf's are now used as door stops in dealer showrooms.

Ouch.

I'm one of those June numbers!

6800km already.

I really am impressed with my Leaf. As someone who doesn't care about the environment, grew up around muscle cars, worked on cars, built custom cars I can say the only other car I would want to drive everyday is an Infiniti EV.

Back