Hello again from a second time newbie. :)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyz80

I used to post here on the forum back when I leased a 2013 LEAF SL, and ultimately I thoroughly enjoyed the car in all respects. Once the lease ended I had to give the car back, and I had the itch to get back into a sports car so I picked up a Tesla Roadster.

I love the Roadster but always missed having the comfortable LEAF to drive around, so I scored a decent deal on a used 2013 SL to use as my daily driver. So now I'm back on the forum again and feel like a newbie again trying to catch up on all the latest information. :)

For anyone curious, I picked up the "new to me 2013 SL" for $13,600 with 23,000 miles on it and in 100% perfect cosmetic condition. It doesn't have the bose/camera package, but given the color and condition I just couldn't pass it up. Basically the price was a full $10k less than what the buy-out on my original lease was. Score! :)

Welcome back Jimmy! For how long were you without a Leaf?

That sounds like a pretty cool garage full of vehicles you've got, I've considered a Miata as a second "long-range" car for when the Leaf can't make it, but a Roadster would be way cooler!

cheers,
Marty

Thanks for the compliment on the garage - it's a bit of an eclectic mix of new and old. :p I've been without the LEAF since January, when I had to return it at the end of the lease. I'd highly recommend the roadster over a Miata if you can swing it. :p

Back