NMAC selling 2012 lease returns to Nissan Employees

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPWhite

Saw a nice shiny Red 2012 LEAF on display in the main lobby at the Nissan Franklin HQ today. A sign next to it encouraged Nissan employees to take advantage of a deal on lease return 2012 LEAF's. The sign directed employees to find out more on the Nissan intranet.

Nissan do have numerous charging stations for employees at the HQ, even a degraded LEAF with workplace charging makes a good commuter if it's cheap enough. No word on what they are asking.

Interesting. That's one way to keep used lease returns from flooding the open market.

And yeah, if they have lots of workplace charging (assuming it's free or inexpensive and there are sufficient EVSEs), I'm sure that makes them great candidates.

And, they'll have easy access to customer feedback, field durability/reliability data and if they wish to collect cars for analysis for any reason...

cwerdna said:
Interesting. That's one way to keep used lease returns from flooding the open market.

And yeah, if they have lots of workplace charging (assuming it's free or inexpensive and there are sufficient EVSEs), I'm sure that makes them great candidates.

And, they'll have easy access to customer feedback, field durability/reliability data and if they wish to collect cars for analysis for any reason...

Yep the stations are free of charge, a dozen or so are solar assisted.

Last time I spoke with Brian Brockman he was driving a LEAF. At least he personally walks the talk.

Back