Leaf Owners Group

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks garygid! I will check this out.. It may have something to do with the fixed width banner, I made that 1024 pixels and the wii opera may not support this width...

Why is there a need for another Leaf site? Are there serious drawbacks to this one, or major advantages to the other?

I tend to find one major source for info, especially if there is a braod cross-section of users in it....like here. I don't see the need to try and reinvent the wheel.

YMMV.

Jimmydreams said:
Why is there a need for another Leaf site?
IMHO, no. I tried the NICO club forum on the Leaf and it was worthless, so this one was needed, but now that half the Aptera forum people (including me) have jumped to this site, it seems to have the most knowledgeable and active EV folks keeping us all up to date.

Jimmydreams said:
Why is there a need for another Leaf site? Are there serious drawbacks to this one, or major advantages to the other?

Once the search engines find this place - so will spammers. Without active administration it will become difficult to use.

evnow said:
Jimmydreams said:

Once the search engines find this place - so will spammers. Without active administration it will become difficult to use.

Glass half empty. ;) I thought and others volunteered to be mods?

AndyH said:
evnow said:
Jimmydreams said:

Glass half empty. ;) I thought and others volunteered to be mods?

Yes - but no news from either Jessica (the primary reason a lot of us came here) or the admin after that. Even Karen has left.

KarenRei said:
Yeah, it's been a heck of a busy time with my company. I just got back from Detroit.

It's good to be busy :)

Hope the business is going well. Detroit...mmmm...somebody else was just in Detroit doing some business...though I'm sure they are unrelated trips...Detroit is a big city.

Gavin

Back