leaf DD for sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Leaf DD available too if anyone is still looking. $80
Also a ProClip Nissan Leaf Left Mount if you want to mount it to the Driver's A-Pillar without screws
https://www.proclipusa.com/product/804707-proclip-left-mount

^^^
Or the Cliff Notes version.....it allows someone with a '11 or '12 which lacked the incredibly handy SOC% display the ability to see SOC.
Note the DD displays more than SOC but it's mainly what I use mine for, it also displays GIDs and battery SOH and a few other things I'm sure that link explains, think of it as a standalone LeafSpy display without using your smart phone.
Personally I wouldn't use an '11 or '12 Leaf without a DD or running LeafSpy with an OBDII adapter everytime I drove. The GOM is woefully inaccurate. Very optimistic with a full battery and quickly turns to pessimistic as you approach mid-SOC or lower.

DD is a discontinued stand alone equivalent to Leafspy. In the early days garygid, LINCOMATIC, AND Gary of DD fame all had stand alone units. Leafspy has pretty much eclipsed them all but a stand alone unit is very convenient.

Back