For sale: Leaf trunk cargo organizer for $100

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought my 2019 Leaf and the trunk organizers are on back order. I am zip code 92867 Orange, CA if someone has a 2018 version and wants to get rid of it. Nissan locally says they are back ordered and it didn't come with my SL

I just bought my 2018 SL, came with car.
Make me an offer, it is brand new.
I live in Tarrytown, NY

Was able to buy one for my 2019 from local dealer for $143 plus tax. Life is good again. Turns out part number changed.

laalan said:
Was able to buy one for my 2019 from local dealer for $143 plus tax. Life is good again. Turns out part number changed.
What's the new p/n?

Was any of it redesigned?

Any chance for pictures up close?

Do you own an SL & if so how does it interface with the poorly placed Bose box?

HerdingElectrons said:
laalan said:
What's the new p/n?

Was any of it redesigned?

Any chance for pictures up close?

I’d be interested in the part number as well. Also where is this dealer. The dealer I bought my 2018 SL from quoted me $200 for the organizer.

ttph said:
HerdingElectrons said:
laalan said:
What's the new p/n? T99C2-5SA1A This part number includes 2019 and 2018

Was any of it redesigned? No

Any chance for pictures up close? see photos

I own the 2019 SL and it fits in front of the Bose Box. Pictures in link below

I’d be interested in the part number as well. Also where is this dealer. The dealer I bought my 2018 SL from quoted me $200 for the organizer.
The secret is to go to https://parts.nissanusa.com/ and use the discounts noted on the landing page and then find the closest dealer with a decent price for pickup. Tustin of Nissan was my closest for pickup and it was in stock.

I also added Rockler hinges 28845 [project in process]

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3S84jiM3Xvic7wLTA is the link to the pictures
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3S84jiM3Xvic7wLTA

Hello,
I'm looking for a cargo organizer for my 2015 Leaf - Does anyone still have one to sell? I think from reading that either black or grey will look fine. Willing to pay for shipping to Atlanta if not too outrageous. If I can't find this for a reasonable price, I'd also be willing to get a cargo cover. Let me know if you have either you want to get rid of :) !
Thanks!

I’d be interested in buying someone’s 2018/2019 cargo organizer if they don’t need it.

DotinATL said:
Hello,
I'm looking for a cargo organizer for my 2015 Leaf - Does anyone still have one to sell? I think from reading that either black or grey will look fine. Willing to pay for shipping to Atlanta if not too outrageous. If I can't find this for a reasonable price, I'd also be willing to get a cargo cover. Let me know if you have either you want to get rid of :) !
Thanks!

I am in Atlanta and looking for the same.

Back