For sale: Leaf trunk cargo organizer for $100

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timoey

For sale: Leaf trunk cargo organizer for $100 (half what it cost at a dealer). Located in Sunnyvale, CA. More details and pictures at: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/4700677529.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

timoey said:
For sale: Leaf trunk cargo organizer for $100 (half what it cost at a dealer). Located in Sunnyvale, CA. More details and pictures at: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/4700677529.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lots of luck. A user it Texas had to just about give away his.

There are quite a few Nissan Leaf owners in the San Francisco Bay area. 3 people were interested and the organizer has been sold. Thanks!

darn I missed out on this deal, anyone else selling theirs? I am planning to hide a subwoofer in the tray so don't want to buy a brand new one and start chopping it up.

06D said:
darn I missed out on this deal, anyone else selling theirs? I am planning to hide a subwoofer in the tray so don't want to buy a brand new one and start chopping it up.
From personal experience, that doesn't work well, even with free-air subwoofers. The trays aren't rigid enough and their vibrations cancel out the low-frequencies.

I have a cargo storage organizer for sale along with a 2011-12 110v evse cable/plug.

Located in Sacramento, CA.

$320 for both or $140 for Organizer and $220 for cable. Good for backup cable or second in trunk for emergencies. Cable comes with bag and is currently in small compartment of storage ready to be picked up.

PM to meet. Will accept PayPal or cash.

Hi Dave,

If still available, I'd love to have your Leaf trunk organizer. I have a 2011--live in Rancho Penasquitos. I can come pick it up at your convenience. (PM sent)

Thanks,

Neil Bettenhausen
aka derkraut

Looking for a cheap cargo orginizer if somebody has one for cheap let me know

Back