For sale: 2013 S trim backup camera "kit" SOLD

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jelloslug

The lease is up and this stuff has got to go! This "kit" is all you need to add a backup camera to you 2013 Leaf S. It is completely plug and play with no modification needed to any part of your car. Just remove the old wiring harnesses and the hatch handle and add these harnesses and hatch handle with camera. The paint is factory paint and is in great condition. If your car is not red you can buy a pre-painted camera housing from Nissan for not much at all. All parts included are OEM Nissan parts like what would have been included from the factory. Since these harnesses have been installed and removed from a car some of the retainer clips show some use. These parts may or may not work in other years and trim levels, all I am positive about is the 2013 S trim level. Ask any questions before you buy. $125 plus shipping.

camera%20set%201.jpg

camera%20set%202.jpg

camera%20set%203.jpg

What is the part number for that wiring harness or where can I get it? (I can find the pre painted handle with the opening for a cam and I can find the OEM cam, but I don't where to get that particular harness)

oscberke said:
What is the part number for that wiring harness or where can I get it? (I can find the pre painted handle with the opening for a cam and I can find the OEM cam, but I don't where to get that particular harness)

Looks like the part number is right there on the sticker. 24051 3NF0B

Back