WTS: Hitch for 2013 leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miller271

My lease is up on my car soon. I have a hitch that I purchased from Bill on this site. Comes with a 1.25 hitch. No hardware included. $100.00 plus actual shipping cost (I get a 50% discount with my work so shipping will not be terrible)

Miller271 said:
My lease is up on my car soon. I have a hitch that I purchased from Bill on this site. Comes with Class III hitch. No hardware included. $100.00 plus actual shipping cost (I get a 50% discount with my work so shipping will not be terrible)
Are you sure it is Class III and not Class I ? I can't see the Leaf towing 8,000 lbs, well at least I can't see it being able to stop :lol:

@Miller271 - thanks for allowing me to recycle your Leaf hitch. Turned out is one that fits 2011-2015 Leaf's and it is no longer being made. Thanks to Bill Davis, the designer and builder of the hitch for selling me the necessary hardware for a proper install. This has been a win-win-win transaction thanks to MNL forum.

Back