New GE WattStation 30A Level 2 Charger (all units have sold)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avt

Update: The 2013 Wattstation sold today $450 plus shipping on eBay. The new 2014 Wattstation and used Clipper Creek are still available and will be posting the Clipper Creek on eBay.

I have two GE WattStation 30A Level 2 chargers available for $405 plus shipping from Vermont. The units are new in box. These are the plug-in version that come with a NEMA 6-50 plug. They are rated for indoor or outdoor use, and has a 20+ foot cable to the J1772 connector. Both units are covered by Warranty by GE for 3 years from date of manufacture. (11/4/2013 & 10/27/2014)

I also have a Clipper Creek LCS-25 20A Level 2 charger that is two years old and in perfect condition. I am asking $355 plus shipping for for this unit. There is one year left on the warranty of this unit.

I plan on keeping one of the units for my 2012 Leaf SL that is coming off lease next February and I plan on replacing with a new Leaf or other EV.

The price has reduced to $405 (the original) original posting has also been updated.

If I am not able to sell them here, I will be listing the EVSEs on eBay, where they have selling for more money. Thanks.

uggh, just googled them and it isn't cheap for the adapter for either to my 14-50 outlet. I'd rather have a evse with a 14-50 pigtail or I'd consider one of yours.

For $12 you can get a 14-50 plug on Amazon and wire directly to the Clipper Creek or simply replace the plug on the Watt Station.

The chargers are now available on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GE-Wattstation-Level-2-30-Amp-Electric-Vehicle-Charger-EVSE-plug-in-/141678258552?hash=item20fcaea978&vxp=mtr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Update: The 2013 Wattstation sold today $450 plus shipping on eBay. The new 2014 Wattstation and used Clipper Creek are still available and will be posting the Clipper Creek on eBay.

I am inclined to keep the Wattstation as it would be nice to have a 30A unit when a replace my 2012 Leaf next year with an EV with 6+ kw charger.

Back