2013 Leaf SL, 15,000 miles, 12 bars, for sale, Philly area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwinnett

Hi, anyone interested in buying my pride and joy, a Black 2013 Leaf SL with less than 15,000 miles, full 12 bars on the battery pack, mint condition with 3 years left on the extended warranty package? I live near Valley Forge in Pennsylvania but am about to take a 2 year transfer to Shanghai. That's the only reason I'm selling this beauty that I drive every day.

Please reply to this forum, email [email protected], or call me at 484 919 4727. You won't find a better deal.

Mark Winnett

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, it is fully loaded with the premium package AND has an additional 3 years left on the bumper to bumper roadside assistance extended warranty from Nissan (fully transferable to a new owner, I checked!). I've been checking the KBB, Edmunds, eBay, car sense, etc., websites for current market value and will accept any reasonable offer. Please shoot me an email if you'd like to negotiate. [email protected]

Cheers, Mark.

Thanks for the very prompt reply. That seems a bit low to me--the car is in excellent condition. I don't think that price considers the value of the 3 years left on the extended road side warranty, either (that includes fetching the car if you run out of charge anywhere in the US!). I'm driving around with a for sale sign that says $17,000 or best offer.

I see 2013 SLs listed on autotrader on the east coast for anywhere from $13K to $20K. I'm driving by one of the low priced advertisers in a couple of weeks and will check them out if I can.

Back