2013 Nissan Leaf SV Black with QC/LED for sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epirali

Single owner Nissan Leaf, in very good shape (cosmetically and otherwise) for sale. I have bought an i3 w/REX for added range and no longer need the car (but honestly I like the ride and controls better). The car never sat at a dealer (it was built 9/13 and I picked it up 10/13), has been garaged, never kept at high charge for long periods of time. The health of the battery depending on temperature ranges from 96%-101% and obviously has all 12 bars. It has around 283 GIDS and 65.88 AHr as read in Feb. It has the Quick Charge/LED headlight package and because it is the SV trim has the more efficient heat pump and the touch panel screen with Nav, satellite radio, voice commands, iPod/USB interface, support for Pandora, etc.

Only has very minor external cosmetic issues, a very tiny ding and a very tiny scratch on outside (it would have to be pointed out to see). Interior is in excellent shape.

If anyone is interested and can pick up in Maryland pm me. I am actually not looking to sell very high I am just looking for a little bit over dealer trade in for the car.

Happy to answer any questions.

I live in NJ so this could work?

Total miles on car?
I like the new alloy wheel look introduced in 2013?
pictures of the car?

mikec518 said:

Total miles on car?
pictures of the car?

Sorry missed the important stuff. I have it garaged away so I'll get all details Monday, with pics. But not sure if NJ is realistic, probably too many QCs on the way back.

mikec518 said:

Total miles on car?
pictures of the car?

Mileage is 19530 right now. Will put up pictures tomorrow.

Back