"Not A Hybrid" Decals (White, Yellow) - $4.50 Shipped

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FalconFour

A LEAF is not a Prius. :lol:

Give your rear-view a quick statement about your LEAF. A hybrid still uses gas - an EV does not!

NotAHybrid-1.jpg

After a year-and-a-half of driving electric in a city that knows nothing about EVs, I found that one of the biggest challenges I could tackle is the perception of the Leaf as "Nissan's Prius" - that god-awful word "Hybrid" that instantly evokes ideas of underpowered wussy engines with zero driving excitement.

To illustrate that point, I came up with "Not a Hybrid". This vinyl sticker has no backing, removes cleanly even after a year in 100+ degree heat on a black car. (personal experience!)

NotAHybrid-3.jpg

I've set these up on eBay for quick order processing, as well as buyer/seller protection:
"Not A Hybrid" Decal for Nissan LEAF, Tesla Model S, MiEV, EV owners (White)
"Not A Hybrid" Decal for Nissan LEAF, Tesla Model S, MiEV, EV owners (Yellow)

Feedback, suggestions, requests, etc. welcome! :D

I'm sure that gas and diesel pickup owners will be snapping these up - a proud statement that this isn't one of those damned hybrids! ;-) That, unfortunately, is where the American mindset is at, right now. The hybrid vs EV distinction is not on the radar, yet.

Back