Blitz rear shocks for sale

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knightarmor

Hi everyone,

I have a set of Blitz rear shocks for sale. These are the shocks included with the Blitz coilover kit. I purchased an extra set for a project I was going to do but have since picked up higher priority projects that do not have to do with the Leaf. These are damping adjustable and height adjustable. Perfect for anyone wanting to pair them up with a set of lowering springs. I would keep them as spares but don't think I'll be needing them anytime soon so I know they're just going to go to storage and sit for a long time.

I am offering two options but only selling one set depending on which gets sold first.

Option 1:
I have a brand spanking new set of blitz rear shocks (springs are NOT INCLUDED). The shocks are brand new never installed. I had them imported at the beginning of 2015 for close to 500$. I am letting these go for 350$ shipped anywhere inside the Continental 48 U.S.

Here are pictures.
blitz_rear_shocks_01.jpg

blitz_rear_shocks_02.jpg

blitz_rear_shocks_03.jpg

Option 2:
I have a set of USED Blitz rear shocks (again springs are NOT INCLUDED) with approx. 28K+ miles. They are in good working order with the exception of some corrosion on the hardware (washers, nylock nuts, etc.) but the shocks themselves are clean including the aluminum bodies and stainless steel shafts. Also no leaks. I will let these go for 175$ shipped anywhere inside the Continental 48 U.S.

Either set includes Blitz OEM adjustment knobs and I will provide a scan of the preset lowered ride height settings so the user can adjust their new shocks as they like.

Also please note if the used set is sold it may take me up to three days to ship as I will have to remove the rear shocks from the car. I will do my best to ship them out as quick as possible though!

Please post here or PM. I will accept payment through Paypal with a verified Paypal shipping address.
If the used set is sold I'll be keeping the new set and vice versa.

Back