Red 2011 Leaf SL for sale $8,400 OBO

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcyoder

Red 2011 Nissan Leaf SL for sale. $8,400 OBO
32,000 miles
Charges to 62 miles of range @ 100% charge
10 bars total capacity
Quick Charge port installed
Solo Carpool Lane access stickers
Single owner car, never smoked in

Comes with both 110 portable charger that stays in the car and 220 volt charger (BL!NK) for your house, all you will need is a 220 6-50 plug.

Options:

Quick Charge port
“Eco” package
- Zero Emission graphic on the side - Blue trim on console - Holographic Kick Plates in door
Paint Protection
Rear Bumper Protector

Please contact me via email: [email protected] or at 626-676-0185

Vehicle is located in Pasadena CA - local pickup only.

I've babied it (rarely charging to 100%, parking it under cover, and not putting all that many miles on it), so it hasn't quite degraded to qualifying for a new battery.

rcyoder said:
32,000 miles
Charges to 62 miles of range @ 100% charge
10 bars total capacity
I've babied it (rarely charging to 100%, parking it under cover, and not putting all that many miles on it), so it hasn't quite degraded to qualifying for a new battery.
Sorry for going a bit off-topic.

I have a 2012 w. 56,000 miles.
I too am now down to 10 bars.
I charge to 100% every day at work (in a parking garage), garage it at home at ~50% every night, and arrive at work the next day, usually after hitting Very Low Battery Warning.
So I'm wondering, what really matters as far as "babying" the batteries?

It usually only sits at 100% for about an hour before I leave work.
Same for VLBW - I start charging (initially to 80%) as soon as I arrive at work, so it's not sitting at that low level for long.
It would seem that excursions at the extremes of charge aren't all that bad, at least as long as it doesn't stay there for very long.

Back