Brand new Wet Okole seat covers, grey on grey

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucecannon

Unused still in box Wet Okole front seat covers for 2013 Leaf SV. Probably fit other years too, see the factory site if you have a different year.

Too lazy to install them, Evidently I'm gonna just let my light grey interior age naturally after all. :)

Do you need some very high quality seat covers? My sloth is your gain. They are grey with grey piping. Have airbag and heater switch features. Fronts only.

Will take a fifty percent lazy tax. $150 plus shipping to you!

brucecannon said:
Unused still in box Wet Okole front seat covers for 2013 Leaf SV. Probably fit other years too, see the factory site if you have a different year

Seat design changed at some point, probably 2013. But the covers I got for the 2012 still worked reasonably well on the 2015, though it did take some finessing to fit under some plastic trim at the base of the front seats. The rear seat cushion was an absolute pain to remove in the 2015 compared to the 2012. They went from one extreme to the other. In the 2012 the rear cushion would pop out if you looked at it funny. In the 2015 I thought I was going to need the Jaws of Life to get it out.

Yes. I did end up buying these from Bruce. They are no longer available.

Evidently there were some changes in the seats between 2012 and 2013. But the covers fit well enough in my 2012.

Darryl said:
Yes. I did end up buying these from Bruce. They are no longer available.
OP hasn't logged back on since these were listed over a month ago and sold what sounds like the day after they were listed.......

Back